Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 8:53:35 PM EDT
does glock make desert tan/CB colored tuperware on new pistols? i have seen several of them on this site, are they a special run????
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:57:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably been refinished in either Norrell's Moly Resin or Lauer DuraCote.

I myself use the Moly Resin, and it's a pretty easy process. I just didn't like the idea of the DuraCote cure time. But many people and professional refinishers use it, and the results are awesome.

Either way, it's the easiest way into a tan or coyote Glock.

I'm considering picking up some brown from Norrells for fun. I'm not sure if it's "coyote", but it says it's a flat brown.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:01:05 AM EDT
[#2]
You can get just about any model with an OD frame. However, the color seems to be a cross between OD and Tan. They are not special runs, just about every model listed in the 2006 Glock Annual is available in OD.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:12:24 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You can get just about any model with an OD frame. However, the color seems to be a cross between OD and Tan. They are not special runs, just about every model listed in the 2006 Glock Annual is available in OD.

I actually like that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top