Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 9:23:57 AM EDT
Converted to 15's by changing out the follower??? Or are they what they are for good. Just occured to me last night while looking at one that I have. I didn't get around to taking it apart to see what's in it. Thanks-
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:13:30 AM EDT
[#1]
think the actual mag body is where it limits the rounds.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:10:19 AM EDT
[#2]
You can adjust the space in between the feed lips and put 15 9mms in.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:08:49 PM EDT
[#3]
The inside of the mag body has ribs molded into the metal "carcass". The ribs prevent the rounds from staggering enough to allow more than 10 to be loaded. You might be able to increase the capacity by adding +2 floorplates. As cheap as Glock mags are right now, I wouldn't waste the time trying to mod a mag, even with +2s.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:07:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, I finally took on apart last night and it doesn't appear there is much you can do. Oh well, I still have some 15's, I was just wondering about the 10's-
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 11:44:57 AM EDT
[#5]
15rd mags are frigging cheap right now, so I wouldn't even bother modifying 10-rders.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top