Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2006 10:39:16 PM EDT
I am getting a glock 19 next week and wanted to read the owners manuel ahead of time that way when I get it I can go right to shooting. I goggled and searched glocks web site to no avail can anyone point me in the right direction so I can read the manuel before I get the gun? Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:55:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Glock, phone home. They will send you a manual for free.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:40:48 PM EDT
[#2]
yes but i wont get it before i get the gun the whole point is to read it before i get the gun do you know of a web site where i can read it at?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:50:36 AM EDT
[#3]
The manuals are all the same. All are based on the G17. My guess is that Glock would find no humor in someone posting anything they publish on the net do to copyright laws. I read somewhere that Glock sued a company because of what they wrote in a book, even though it was not a direct copy of Glock's material.    
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:53:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Patience, grasshopper.

Mike

ps - I mean shit you can't even spell it yet......
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:50:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Who is Manuel, and what do you need to know about his GLOCK 19?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:01:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top