Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 8:20:26 PM EDT
is there any glock 37 or 38 people in here? i don't see any discussions about it.
so what's the deal with the gap? how's it doing so far?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:57:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the G37 & G38. Both shoot nice and ammo is not hard to find in my area. I like the grip size better then my G21,  most likely because I have carried the G23 for so many yrs.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:04:03 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the great pic. I got the G21/G22/G17/G32. I think I like the full size grip better than the smaller one. It's true that I see the gap ammo readily available than the 357auto ones. I guess it comes down to the bottom line a few rounds less with the 38.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:56:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought a G38 a couple months ago because it was so close in size to my favorite Glock the 23 ( I have four of em' but don't tell my wife...) Anyway the G38 handles great, perfectly reliable, and is very accurate... Unfortunatly I've been unable to secure a case of practice stuff ( only put about 300 round through it..) so I really havn't let it run but I plan to soon....
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:06:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I haven't seen very many posts about the GAP's here either, but there are quite a few of us on GlockTalk that have them.   A few months ago, I was keeping track of just the G38 owners and I think it was up to something like 34 when I lost count because the thread died off.  This was in the first couple of months after it came out.

I have nine Glocks and I think I am going to sell them all except for the GAP's.  I have found them very pleasant to shoot and very accurate.  There was a time there when ammo was hard to come by.  But that doesn't seem to be a problem anymore and I have begun reloading my own, so it definitely isn't a problem now.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:42:21 PM EDT
[#5]
G37, G38, and G39 here. Great shooters, all of them. The future of the GAP still remains uncertain though and ammo availability is sparse.

The mere mention of the GAP here can induce irrational behavior by those threatened by it's mere existense.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:09:53 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a G37. I buy ammo in bulk online. Never had a problem with availability, or the price.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:03:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Who gives good GAP pricing online?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:58:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Natchez
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top