Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2005 6:26:37 AM EDT
Went to Glocktalk and read so  many different opionions of these connectors my head was spinning - probably get the same response here, but here goes...

For the folks that have these or have used them, what do you think and does the "trigger control tab" to eliminate the overtravel really make a big difference?    
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 6:50:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 6:50:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
....does the "trigger control tab" to eliminate the overtravel really make a big difference?    

Yes, but I changed mine out to the "Ultimate Trigger Stop" because once you "fit" the GR to your gun it won't work correctly if you put it in another Glock.

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 10:05:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I fitted one to my 21, feels great but I got a FTF (lightstrike) every other round.  Sent an email to the company itself asking if this is a normal problem.  Got a response that I should buy a 6lb striker spring.  That lowered it to once in every 15 rounds of getting a FTF.  Am about ready to chuck it out the window, anyone have any fixes for it?  
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:22:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Mine worked perfectly at first.  Loved the feel.  Fired 400 rounds to make sure.  No problems at all.  Then...I handed it to a friend of mine to show him how cool my new trigger was and two rounds later the trigger failed to reset.  Racked the slide a few times and it reset.  Did this two more times in 30 rounds.  I think brass shavings got between the "tab" and the trigger bar causing the problems.  Anyway, I loved how the trigger felt but I will no longer use it for duty use.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 11:55:47 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I fitted one to my 21, feels great but I got a FTF (lightstrike) every other round.  Sent an email to the company itself asking if this is a normal problem.  Got a response that I should buy a 6lb striker spring.  That lowered it to once in every 15 rounds of getting a FTF.  Am about ready to chuck it out the window, anyone have any fixes for it?  

Take a hair more metal off the overtravel stop.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 12:08:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Cool, thanks man.  Will try that out.  Have a comp in the morning that I had resigned myself to shoot minor in.  Looks like I will be taking both guns and pray they will let me test fire.  matt
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:27:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Glock stock for me, goes bang every time.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:57:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:37:45 PM EDT
[#9]
I have one in both of my Glocks and I'm extremely happy with them.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 3:39:25 AM EDT
[#10]
I have the 5# GHOST Tactical connector and a GHOST smooth trigger assembly works gerat but should have gone with the 3.5#.  Also they are great to talk with if you have any questions or concerns or just email [email protected].

Shoot Safe :)!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top