Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2005 5:58:59 PM EDT
I just order a Scherer 3.5 lb. trigger Connector for my glock 17.
Recently installed a exstended slide stop & exstended mag release,also a SS uncaptured guide rod.

The question I have about installing the connector, can I just remove rear grip pin?

Are, do I have to completly take my lower apart in order to insatll the new connector?

Your input is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

TG
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:10:27 PM EDT
[#1]
You have to remove all the pins.  Trigger pin, locking block pin if you have one, and trigger housing pin.

THen just move the whole trigger assembly out of the reciever, take off the trigger/trigger bar connected to the spring, and you're at the connector.  Remove the connector, replace with connector of chioce, and reassemble.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:27:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, was hoping by removing the rear pin, that the  trigger bar would pivot upwardly.

I have no problem  taking my glock apart,just havent ever done it yet.

TG
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:41:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top