Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2005 6:11:33 PM EDT
Is $18 a fair price for the extended release installed?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:19:21 PM EDT
[#1]
yes
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:18:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:58:31 AM EDT
[#3]
IMHO the one pictured below is most likely the best one ever built. They go on all my Glocks.

Linky pic
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:21:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I never knew there was another extended slidestop other thasn the one Glock makes.  I have the extended Glock one and it is better than the stock one but I really like the one that D.Hineline linked to it looks just like the one on the S&W Sigma I used to have and I really liked that one alot.

I can't beleive I never saw that before, thanks for the info guys
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 12:38:25 PM EDT
[#5]
The Glock extended slide release is the least expensive, and you KNOW it works because it is stock on the G34. Eveything else looks cool but is also easily 2-3x the price of the stock stop. Also, once your pistol starts to get broken in, slapping in a new mag hard enough will cause the slide to chamber the next cartridge without touching the release.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 12:42:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Not to highjack.... but

Why would you need an extended slide release?  I've never had an instructor that advocated making a habit of using the slide release because fine motor skills are diminished under the stress of a defensive shooting.

The only thing I use my slide release for is to lock the slide back on an empty pistol.  And since this is generally an administrative function, a fancy aftermarket release is not needed.
Top Top