Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2005 12:40:57 PM EDT
Well, my G21 now has company. I just traded in my Taurus PT140SSP Millineum PRO (bought 5/05) for a barely used (6/05 mfg) G30 w/ night sights. I made sure that I got the Pearce grip extension though and I just ordered the backstrap channel plug. The G30 is loaded with 10 rds of Federal 230 gr. HYDRA-SHOK JHP for personal and home defense. The G30's primary function is that for concealed carry. I was using the Taurus for that purpose, but I decided that I wanted more stopping power than a .40 S&W.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 2:11:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Good choice and congrats on a fine pistol. I love my G30
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:02:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations!  My G30 is my carry gun as well.  I use the VMII holster & Heinie SlantPro sights.  GREAT shooter!

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:41:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Congratulations!

Where are the pictures?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:13:59 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Congratulations!  My G30 is my carry gun as well.  I use the VMII holster & Heinie SlantPro sights.  GREAT shooter!

I will be using a Gould & Goodridge Yaqui paddle holster that ordered yesterday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top