Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2021 6:33:54 PM EDT
Does anyone make this to fit a tlr-6 or tlr-7sub and have a optic cut? I cannot find one.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 8:42:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I’ve not seen any but I’m looking.

I would bet that the holster makers will put something together shortly with the intro of the TLR7SUB...or at least I hope so!

(Come on, Tier One!)
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 11:06:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’ve not seen any but I’m looking.

I would bet that the holster makers will put something together shortly with the intro of the TLR7SUB...or at least I hope so!

(Come on, Tier One!)
View Quote

I will even take one that will hold the tlr-6, but i dont see any of them either.
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 8:59:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I will even take one that will hold the tlr-6, but i dont see any of them either.
View Quote
I don't have a 43X MOS, but from what I remember reading here, the TLR-6 won't fit on the frame.
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 1:40:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 4:23:46 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

Looks like the closest so far, thanks.  I just have to ask them if it will fit the 43x w/ railed tlr-6 as it does not specify.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 9:10:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Looks like the closest so far, thanks.  I just have to ask them if it will fit the 43x w/ railed tlr-6 as it does not specify.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It doesn't. I went that route and he does not make them for the railed version. Also, customer service was absolutely shit. Luckily I have a buddy who used to make holsters so he was able to make it work with my 43x MOS
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 11:43:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It doesn't. I went that route and he does not make them for the railed version. Also, customer service was absolutely shit. Luckily I have a buddy who used to make holsters so he was able to make it work with my 43x MOS
View Quote

Damn, back to the drawing board I guess.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 3:27:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Just received my TR Holsters IWB holster for my 43x MOS w/ TLR-7Sub and HS507K. Ordering > to my door was 2 days. Fit/finish is great and Dominic was easy to work with.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

http://trholsters.com/glock-iwb-kydex-holster/
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:07:11 PM EDT
[#11]
^ That looks great. First holster with the tlr7 sub I’ve seen.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 6:21:59 PM EDT
[#12]
I just ordered a comp tac MERC For my 43x with tlr6. I figure I’ll have to do a little surgery with the dremel for RDS

Edit mine is not an MOS
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 9:03:18 AM EDT
[#13]

Thanks for the heads up. Been looking for a tlr-7sub holster for my 43x at a fair price. Coupon code SAVE gets you 40% off, total was $55 shipped
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 6:50:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Werkz has AIWB & OWB for TLR7-sub. McKinatec also just started making flex rigs.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 11:04:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 7:30:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Werkz evidently makes a IWB and OWB holster for Glock 48x MOS that holsters it with the Streamlight tlr 7 sub and is cut for red dot sights. They sell the same holster for the 43x MOS, left or right handed.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:31:33 PM EDT
[#17]
I have the Werkz holster (AIWB).  They said the 48X MOS holster fits the 43X MOS.  I didn't see an option for just 43X.  Holster came in.  Looks good.
Waiting on my 43X MOS to get here and just got notified my tlr-7sub is backordered even longer.

Didn't mind the front being longer since I will be carrying the 43X MOS with a threaded barrel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top