Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2020 10:17:18 PM EDT
Waiting on a few more parts to wrap these up.  Waiting for a grey Overwatch trigger for the grey/stainless one.  Waiting for a blue titanium Cerakote job on a #23 milled Lone Wolf slide for the blue/gold one.  All the other parts are here ready for final assembly.  They are both 19 length grip with a 34 length slide.

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 10:33:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice. Wateing is the hardest part.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 8:34:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Very nice
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 9:09:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I may not be a fan of your color palate choices, but I do love the ported slide and ports in the barrel.

Awesome!
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 9:12:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Both have out-of-spec locking blocks.  I tried to put the stainless slide on the blue/gold frame, since this would be a "complete" firearm until other parts arrive.  Wouldn't fit (rails are too wide).  Put the locking block in the grey frame to test that one.  Same problem.  Pulled the slide off an existing, functional Polymer 80 build to make sure the slide isn't the problem.  That slide won't go on either locking block, despite being functional on an older Polymer 80.

So, would you contact Polymer 80 about the locking blocks, or just take a file and sandpaper to the rails until the slides fit?  I already have a trouble ticket in with them for my 10mm build with an out-of-spec locking block.  Will two more tickets make them think I'm just an idiot who doesn't know how to assemble a pistol?  I've done several Polymer 80 builds that were flawless, and I'm used to doing a lot more involved work on 80% AR builds.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 9:15:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I may not be a fan of your color palate choices, but I do love the ported slide and ports in the barrel.

Awesome!
View Quote

This one runs flawlessly:

This one runs great too:

This 10mm has locking block problems:

For the colors, I'm just trying not to build the same pistol over and over.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 9:45:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This one runs flawlessly:

https://imageshack.com/i/pnbZhFVtj

This one runs great too:

https://imageshack.com/i/plVVIIlZj

This 10mm has locking block problems:

https://imageshack.com/i/plS4Yqh8j

For the colors, I'm just trying not to build the same pistol over and over.
View Quote

The Godzilla stipple is awesome!
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 10:25:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Just bought a serialized p80 frame.

THESE ARE SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post up when completed OP
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 10:59:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Trigger for the grey/stainless build arrived today.  Had to take sandpaper to the locking block to get the slide to fit, but everything seems fine now.  I like the feel of the 34 length slide with the 19 length grip.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top