Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2016 11:56:51 PM EDT
So I went to the range last Monday night with my G32 and I had a fail to feed with it. This is my carry gun. So it has me a little concerned.  The slide pushed the round into the front of the mag.

Always before, when unloading the mags by hand, the rounds would nose dive.. And I would have to hit the magazine in my palm to straighten the rounds back up so I could continue unloading them. After examining the malfunction Monday, it looked like this is what happened.  I knew there was an issue with them nose diving while unloading, but it never caused a problem when shooting the gun.

I have already installed wolf extra power springs back last summer. It didn't help much. I'm wondering if I use a dremel cut off wheel on the front to cut off that lip if that would help?

These are all Gen 4 357 mags. No 40sw mags. All factory Glock mags made in Austria. And they all have the #3 follower.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:19:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Put the glock springs back in the mags and quit messing with stuff! 99% of problems with my Glock threads start with things that have been modified.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 8:50:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Try reading the thread again.  I was having problems with the OEM springs too.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:27:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Can you post a pic of the malfunction?  

Are these G31/22 mags or G32/G23 length?  Are you by chance cramming more rounds in the mag than it is supposed to hold some of my mags I was able to cram an extra 357Sig round in over the standard 13 which would cause a feed issue?  What kind of mileage do you have on your RSA?  Have you tried different ammo?
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:55:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Never done this on my phone.  Not sure if it will work.  

This is the best picture I could get of a full magazine.  It just doesn't look right.  I just got off the phone with Glock and they want me to send the gun and mags in.  Turn around time is a month.

These are 32 mags.  And I'm loading them to specs.  I've tried different ammo withsame result.

I've put less than 1k through the gun.  Some of the mags I bought less than a year ago.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 2:30:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I will look at mine when I get home for comparison.

Does it do it no matter how many rounds are in the mag?  Do you have a 40SW mag to try by chance?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:08:39 AM EDT
[#6]

I don't have any 40 mags to try.  I have 27 mags laying around that I could try swapping out followers.  But I think its a magazine body or spring issue.
Top Top