Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2014 12:46:11 PM EDT
I am running a couple of Glocks by Smyrna tomorrow and I am trying to remember what Extractor/Ejector I want put into my Glock 19 4th gen. I had problems with the GEn 4s when they first were being produced.
I need to write it down because my brain (since the stroke) just does not remember things very well.
Thanks
Edit for clarification. Sorry, it might be the Ejector rather than the Extractor

My mind is telling me that either one of the Extractor/Ejector seem to cause failures to extract. Glock fans were saying that there was a particular number of Extractor/Ejector that was the right one

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:19:41 PM EDT
[#1]
APEX extractor and spring....
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 6:20:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:58:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you're taking them to Smyrna, the only thing you will get is the newest OEM parts.   Which is probably the best bet for you (30274 ejector).
View Quote
Thank you for the info. I use to be able to remember all the different numbers but my Alzheimer meds are not working as well as they did when I started the 5 years ago.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top