Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2012 1:04:09 PM EDT
Going to try to work a combo deal on a pair of used Glocks.

These would be the 1st glocks I have owned.

Both come with 1 factory mag and both are in good+ condition.

The 21 is a former state patrol gun.

I was thinking 775 was a good deal for the pair.

Does this seem fair and what should I be looking for in terms of misuse or issues?

TIA
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:43:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I paid $425 for a 3rd gen G21 with 2 Mags and bright night sights at Buds Police Supply in July. Last week I picked a 3rd gen G30 with one mag and bright night sights from CDNN for $399. Both pistols are excellent to like new.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 4:08:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I would say anything at or under $800 for both is good but I wouldn't go over that unless perhaps it was a good friend, then I may go more depending on the situation.

Just look for normal things. Glocks can run plenty dirty but whether the guns are clean inside and out will tell you if the owner took care of them and to what level.

Look for signs of wear on outside and in, but what I have learned is sometimes a LEO trade in could look pretty bad on the outside from being in the holster all the time but be brand new on the inside from only shooting when they had to.

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 12:42:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds a little high to me, but I don't usually quibble over a few bucks for a firearm that I want.  If the G21 has a 90* breechcut @ the ejection port, you can send it back to Glock and they will recut the slide and refinish it, free.  

The fact that you're only getting one mag each is a downer for me.  The l.e. model came with three mags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top