Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2004 8:49:30 PM EDT
Where can I purchase Tactical crayon? Can I get it from my local gun shop? And much do they usually go for?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 12:39:33 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Where can I purchase Tactical crayon? Can I get it from my local gun shop? And much do they usually go for?

China pencils work fine and are cheap , I think I paid $1 for a 3 pack of black , white & red
you can find them at craft stores .

Or you can buy THESE .
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 12:47:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanx for the heads up chrome,im goin to buy those now

Quoted:

Quoted:

China pencils work fine and are cheap , I think I paid $1 for a 3 pack of black , white & red
you can find them at craft stores .

Or you can buy THESE .

Link Posted: 10/3/2004 2:16:09 PM EDT
[#3]
i don't recommend Crayola brand...

the lettering on my G34 started running down the side of the slide during some heavy shooting (of course it was 115 or so that day and i was pretty much just dumping mags rolling a bowling pin downrange....)

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:35:27 AM EDT
[#4]
+1 for the China markers. I did the slides of my 22 and 23 this week and they came out great. I got the china markers at Staples.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:51:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Another +1 for china markers. I went to a local art supply shop and got a few different colors for 67 cents a piece. Here is my G19!

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:22:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Yuck
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:45:15 PM EDT
[#7]
That's really colorful, I wonder if theres any spot for me to color in on my new Benelli when I pick it up next Friday??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top