Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/18/2021 3:50:31 PM EDT
I was looking at a possible blue label Glock 19 and the shop I go to said they haven't received any blue label guns for 6+ months...and expect none as Glock can't fill orders for Red label guns and Red is more profitable, so those get priority...that there might not be Blue label guns for a year or more.

Is that true or gunshop nonsense?  Are Blue label guns out there?
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 3:54:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Likely not a high volume dealer.   G19, G45, G17 all available on demand in my AO
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 4:33:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Local shop here had a decent variety a couple days ago.  They said they get a few every 2-3 weeks.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 4:33:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I was told this same thing by a blue label dealer too. Then I found another blue label dealer who has been getting blue label guns in on the regular.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 4:39:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was told this same thing by a blue label dealer too. Then I found another blue label dealer who has been getting blue label guns in on the regular.
View Quote

This is what I figured...that they just want to sell me one at full price.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 4:42:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I ordered a BL G34 MOS in January and decided to order a BL G19 MOS last Sunday. I asked about my earlier order and was told they have been getting in guns that were ordered in December. Mine should be here in a month.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 4:48:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I was in my LGS today and they had at least 10-12 blue labels.  Not as many as normal and I don’t remember if they had a 19 or not.

Most I noticed were full size and the newer compact 9mm’s.  They did have a G48 I remember seeing.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:09:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I just bought one yesterday. They had 17, 19, 45, 43x.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:46:18 PM EDT
[#8]
One local shop told me the same thing about how they’re impossible to get.  

Another local shop has been getting them but not the model I wanted.

I went to a 3rd shop about an hour away and they had just about every model that’s a blue label gun.

They’re out there they probably just want to sell you something more profitable.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:50:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Depends on the distributor.  My dealer has them stacked deep.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 6:00:30 PM EDT
[#10]
I've seen them at my dealers as well.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 7:26:06 PM EDT
[#11]
I keep going to GTDist, and they keep having guns in stock.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 7:30:35 PM EDT
[#12]
My blue label dealer is right in Smyrna,  and always seems to have them.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 7:41:05 PM EDT
[#13]
I just bought a G30S Blue Label deal today.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 8:34:09 PM EDT
[#14]
My local blue label dealer has quite a few guns in stock just not much variety. Mostly 19.5s and 45s with a few oddballs like a 42 and couple 30s. I’m trying to track down a 48 MOS myself.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 8:50:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Mine are good on BL guns.  In fact more of them than non BL...
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:13:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Mine has them in stock and if they're out they'll order for you.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:20:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Well Kieslers is local to me so I think I’m good.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:27:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Contact a blue label wholesaler

I'm too small as as an FFL to be a blue label dealer
I refer my local guys looking for blue label guns to a blue label wholesaler
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:43:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Closest blue dealer to me has a constant in stock inventory of blue label stuff.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:47:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

This is what I figured...that they just want to sell me one at full price.
View Quote
If they're a small shop they probably aren't getting a lot from the distributor. My local blue label distributor has a fair amount and a local dealer posts on FB every week of the blue label 19s, 17s, 45 and 43/43Xs they get in from the distributor.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 11:52:31 PM EDT
[#21]
I bought a blue label today.

Primary Arms has them now if you're in Texas.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 12:59:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
One local shop told me the same thing about how they’re impossible to get.  

Another local shop has been getting them but not the model I wanted.

I went to a 3rd shop about an hour away and they had just about every model that’s a blue label gun.

They’re out there they probably just want to sell you something more profitable.
View Quote

Hoover Tactical told me the same thing, they also hand three M-1 Garands on the wall for 2800 each.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 6:18:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Yup, false as I've bought two blue labels recently.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 7:29:34 AM EDT
[#24]
No they aren’t gone.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 7:36:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Blue label dealer in Sarasota Fl, just received a large quantity of blue labels. Sometimes the most popular models are on backorder however they are shipped as soon as they become available. GT distributers generally have blue labels available most of the time too.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 9:34:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 11:33:32 AM EDT
[#27]
We normally go through a distributor for our Blue Label guns. Guns come in regularly to the distributor, but they get bought up very fast.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 11:45:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Depends on the distributor.  My dealer has them stacked deep.
View Quote

This, not all distributors and dealers are equal, it depends on the shops connection with Glock.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 12:22:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Would you mind sharing which shop in Smyrna would that be? Uh, pretty please!
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 6:20:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

My guess would be Adventure Outdoors. They had a decent selection. I bought a G19.5 mos from them a few weeks ago.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 7:24:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Bought Blue Label Glock 19 last week.  They had several of most models.

Ammo was very minimal, however, but had shitloads of Glock OEM magazines.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 7:57:36 PM EDT
[#32]
My daughter is current active duty and just bought a blue label gen5 g26, she said they had quite a few different models just no mos models
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 9:32:06 PM EDT
[#33]
My son is active duty & he got a blue label fall of '19, really good deal.  Summer of 2020 I asked to see if he could find out what a blue label G20 & G27 would go for using the blue label.  They had them, but the price wasn't much less than regular so I passed.  Probably weren't giving much of a discount since they can barely keep them on the shelves as it is.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 9:49:02 PM EDT
[#34]
My last blue labels were 6 months ago and 5 months ago respectively.  So I'm a little out of date with my info, but I haven't heard any such nonsense from my FFL, and I just talked to him today about ordering me one next month.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 9:50:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
My son is active duty & he got a blue label fall of '19, really good deal.  Summer of 2020 I asked to see if he could find out what a blue label G20 & G27 would go for using the blue label.  They had them, but the price wasn't much less than regular so I passed.  Probably weren't giving much of a discount since they can barely keep them on the shelves as it is.
View Quote

That's really not how Blue Label is supposed to work, because the program prices are set by Glock. The BL price for a Glock 20 when you buy it from a Glock distributor should be $464.20 (I think that's right - I found the G21 BL price on GT Distributors' website but not the G20), but I think that model has been hard to find through BL lately. The price for the G27 is $398.20. There are a limited numbers of Glock distributors, usually one major store for a geographic area or a city. In Texas, for example, GT Distributors is the one in Austin and Central Police Supply and Primary Arms are distributors in Houston (being a larger city). All other Blue Label dealers get their pistols from one of those distributors and add a small markup to the price. That will usually translate to about $490 for the G20 and $425 for the G27. I've seen a store advertise Blue Label pricing that's a little higher, which I think it's because they were getting it from one of those BL dealers and having to add another $25 or so, but I think that's rare. The Blue Label dealer title is something that Glock gives to that particular store, and they have to abide by Glock's pricing rules to keep that title. If they are jacking up the prices on their own and still calling it Blue Label, that's something that Glock would want to know about and would put them at risk of losing their BL status (and access to those guns). Glock does not want its dealers raising prices on the first responders that they created the BL program to support.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 10:22:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

That's really not how Blue Label is supposed to work, because the program prices are set by Glock. The BL price for a Glock 20 when you buy it from a Glock distributor should be $464.20 (I think that's right - I found the G21 BL price on GT Distributors' website but not the G20), but I think that model has been hard to find through BL lately. The price for the G27 is $398.20. There are a limited numbers of Glock distributors, usually one major store for a geographic area or a city. In Texas, for example, GT Distributors is the one in Austin and Central Police Supply and Primary Arms are distributors in Houston (being a larger city). All other Blue Label dealers get their pistols from one of those distributors and add a small markup to the price. That will usually translate to about $490 for the G20 and $425 for the G27. I've seen a store advertise Blue Label pricing that's a little higher, which I think it's because they were getting it from one of those BL dealers and having to add another $25 or so, but I think that's rare. The Blue Label dealer title is something that Glock gives to that particular store, and they have to abide by Glock's pricing rules to keep that title. If they are jacking up the prices on their own and still calling it Blue Label, that's something that Glock would want to know about and would put them at risk of losing their BL status (and access to those guns). Glock does not want its dealers raising prices on the first responders that they created the BL program to support.
View Quote
Blue labels have MAP pricing just like red labels and it varies from blue label distributer to blue label dealer, but there is no required price and dealers and distributers may charge more.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 1:11:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Blue labels have MAP pricing just like red labels and it varies from blue label distributer to blue label dealer, but there is no required price and dealers and distributers may charge more.
View Quote

Yeah, I don't know what the "official rules" for it are.  I know that he checked last August (Ft. Campbell area) from the same dealer he'd got his G23 from about 10 months earlier.  He paid $350 for the G23 around Oct. of 2019, the same place said the G20 would be $525 & that was around August of 2020.  I think at the time they were going for ~$550.  $25 & an extra mag didn't seem worth the hassle.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 2:49:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Sounds like gun shop bs. My local Blue Label dealer has been getting them in quantities that would have made sense to palletize and send via FedEx Freight.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 4:50:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Bought a 19 yesterday on base for I'm assuming blue label price MSRP on the Glock store is approx 650 I paid like 460 out the door.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 8:10:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Bought a 19 yesterday on base for I'm assuming blue label price MSRP on the Glock store is approx 650 I paid like 460 out the door.
View Quote

Blue Label price is $398

The box also has a blue label, rather than the commercial white label you see in regular gun stores.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 8:16:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Blue Label price is $398

The box also has a blue label, rather than the commercial white label you see in regular gun stores.
View Quote
White label is for low caps.  398 is distributer map, 425 dealer map.
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 9:03:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Blue Label price is $398

View Quote

This is the price I paid for my last BL G19.  I added night sites and then tax brought it up to  right at $475 if I recall.
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 7:51:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Adventure Outdoors/SPD? I went in yesterday and they had a limited supply of only a few models..............but, I should have a G45 MOS sometime this coming week when they get a new shipment in
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:23:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Blue Label price is $398

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Blue Label price is $398

I checked the label is blue, im guessing i paid slightly more because I am in VA and bought on base.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 12:16:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 10:31:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Alot of shops around here are gouging on blue label. For a gun that's listed at 398 at GTdist it was 500. Yeah screw you. I was going to wait but I found a distributor who will send me one for that Gt price. I was fine when the local guys charged lime $25 or so but I'm not playing this wild markup game.
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 5:26:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I checked the label is blue, im guessing i paid slightly more because I am in VA and bought on base.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It depends on if you get it at a distributor or sub distributor. sub distributor pricing includes shipping and is about $25-30 more than distributor pricing.

My nearest blue label is a sub, so I paid, for example, $450.50 OTD (including sales taxes) for a plain 19.5.

Quoted:
Alot of shops around here are gouging on blue label. For a gun that's listed at 398 at GTdist it was 500. Yeah screw you. I was going to wait but I found a distributor who will send me one for that Gt price. I was fine when the local guys charged lime $25 or so but I'm not playing this wild markup game.

They are not supposed to do that. There is a specifc amount they are supposed to charge for shipping and it is not $102. I would complain to Glock.
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 5:34:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Reach out to Glock.  They will pull their products from a dealer that is fucking around with blue label prices.
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 7:06:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 9:10:27 AM EDT
[#50]
I just ordered stranded 45. The MOS model was like $80 more. (Maybe it was only $40) Price was $425 but then a shipping fee was added. I did not know they charged shipping for these but it was a reasonable fee so not really complaining.

Now just have to wait for it to come in.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top