Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2011 9:27:47 PM EDT
I came across a used G30 for $499. It comes with four ten round magazines, a holster, original box, and ported storm lake barrel. Condition seems to be mostly holster wear and the internal parts look lightly used. Is this a decent price? I can't seem to find any new or even used G30's.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:08:30 AM EDT
[#1]
That is a reasonable price...I paid $540 for mine, which looked like new, has mep night sights, and came with two ten round and two 9rd mags. It also came with a Galco royal guard IWB holster, which added $40 to what would have been a $500 package.
...and I have to say I love it!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:09:01 AM EDT
[#2]
It depends what you think of the ported barrel, but $499 for that package is a great deal overall.  Heck, those 10-rounders are going for $23 apiece or more right now, and if the holster is usable that's even better.  I paid $450 for mine with three mags, a Serpa and OEM night sights a couple years ago.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 12:25:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I went ahead and bought it figured that I could always sell it for what i paid for it. Not sure what brand the holster is but it is a iwb which is what I will need when i get my CCL.
Top Top