Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2005 11:54:05 AM EDT
Does anyone know how long it takes to post the match results for a GSSF match?  I shot in one over the weekend and was just wondering.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:26:50 PM EDT
[#1]
If I remember from the St. Paul shoot, it takes a couple of weeks.  
I was at the MO event also, so I'll be waiting with you.
Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:09:36 PM EDT
[#2]
That was my first one so I wasn't sure how long it took.  Thanks and good luck to you as well.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:32:48 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Does anyone know how long it takes to post the match results for a GSSF match?  I shot in one over the weekend and was just wondering.

How was the event?  There is one in Richmond every April and every year I say I'm going but I never do

Next year
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:11:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How was the event?  There is one in Richmond every April and every year I say I'm going but I never do

Next year

I had a lot of fun.  It is a real no pressure event.  Just a good day of shooting.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 12:58:34 PM EDT
[#5]
They have posted the results, but when do they post the prizes?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top