Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2005 1:52:32 AM EDT
Anybody use one of these.  The only down fall I have with it is that it only fits a 1.25 wide belt.  All my belts are 1.5 and I am pretty attached to them.  

Any suggestions on a IWB tuckable?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:39:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Milt Sparks VMII w/ the tuckable clips.  Had a SkyOps, but didn't care for it as it bunched up my pants a lot.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 3:53:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a Sky Ops for my P229. It takes a bit to get used to.  
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:22:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a SkyOps for my full size Kimber and like it.  You do need a good belt, though.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:14:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a SkyOps for my Sig P220; aside from the belt size limitation you mentioned (I, too, much prefer my 1.5 inch belt), I find the space which hooks over the pant much too narrow; I wear jeans most of the time, and the leather label on the back of the jeans (right where I like to put my holster) does not fit the pant hook...

... having said that, with dress pants (or pants which the holster otherwise fits), it works well.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top