Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2005 8:05:28 PM EDT
Anybody have one?  Does it really look more like an honest to goodness fanny pack, or does it scream "gun"?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:13:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got what's called a medium, I believe.
Mine is black with a grey panel on the front.
I added some different colored zipper pulls, the kind made from climber's utility cord with a plastic tab on the end.
I was planning on adding a patch of some sort with a easily recognised logo like Nike or some sort.

The shape is square-ish, it has a wide belt, and two large black buckles on either side.

I would say it screems GUN to me, but that's because I watched the progression of these packs over the years.

To a non-gun person... I have no idea if it screams GUN.
I have never had anyone comment on it.  I wear a couple of different fannypacks for times when I'm running, biking, hiking, or sometimes just around town.
I've never had anyone act in a way that made me think I was wearing a 'fag' anything, or carrying a gun.
So, I guess it works!

I can just get my Glock 30 into it and zip up the back.

Most of the time, I wear a second shirt over my t-shirt and the outer shirt draps down over the fanny pack, so that might help also.

It is well made, and I can draw fairly fast from it.
I can do it with either hand.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top