Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/22/2020 5:23:25 AM EDT
Looking for a sidecar type AIWB holster for this set up and so far I'm striking out. I typically use Tier 1 Concealed for my rigs, and emailed them to see if it's doable. Any other suggestions?
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 6:07:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Looking for a sidecar type AIWB holster for this set up and so far I'm striking out. I typically use Tier 1 Concealed for my rigs, and emailed them to see if it's doable. Any other suggestions?
View Quote

I use these guys. They made a holster for my Glock 43x with  a TLR6 weapon/laser combo. Even tho the website says
2-4 weeks lead time I got mine in 8 days.

Link

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 6:14:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I use these guys. They made a holster for my Glock 43x with  a TLR6 weapon/laser combo. Even tho the website says

Link

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link

Looks like they can do a standard holster but I'm not seeing a sidecar option. If all else fails, I can always carry the mag in a super rig though. Thanks for the info!
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 6:19:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Looks like they can do a standard holster but I'm not seeing a sidecar option. If all else fails, I can always carry the mag in a super rig though. Thanks for the info!
View Quote

I just noticed that, sorry.

The normal appendix carry they can make it with a light.
The side cart option is without the light unfortunately.

Have you tried Trex arms?
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 6:29:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have, they only have it for a TLR6 unfortunately
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:39:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Will be upgrading my carry 43x Trl-6 in March when the blue labels make it back in. The 6 has been OK and is at the very bottom of minimal quality compared to the 7. Will be looking for a holster also. Hoping Vedder will be able to oblige.  I believe there will be quite a few companies making them once the 43x mos weapons get out there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top