Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2016 8:34:48 PM EDT
Just recently picked up a DG switch for my X300. I use a Safariland ALS holster, I think the 6377 or 6378. Well the DG switch prevents me from holstering without considerable force both in and out, which is  also causing damage to the  rubber coating around the switch. Can anyone point me in the direction of an ALS  style holster that is compatible with this switch?  I really like the way the ALS  System works, so I am hoping to be able to stay with that.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 1:47:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I took my holster to my gunsmith and just told him to fix it. He removed enough material in the area of the holster that would interfere with the switch.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 7:12:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Dremel it for a few minutes. Check for fit. Rinse and repeat
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 10:52:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I took my holster to my gunsmith and just told him to fix it. He removed enough material in the area of the holster that would interfere with the switch.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 6:53:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Do you use the one with the switch under The trigger guard?
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 7:02:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes, this was in reference to the DG switch that runs from the X300 under the trigger guard to the front strap where your middle finger would activate the light.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 11:47:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yes, this was in reference to the DG switch that runs from the X300 under the trigger guard to the front strap where your middle finger would activate the light.
View Quote

Sorry, meant the holster. I just saw a friend's safariland that had it's release that is released by the middle finger while grasping the gun.

I have only seen the thumb released ones
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 2:48:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sorry, meant the holster. I just saw a friend's safariland that had it's release that is released by the middle finger while grasping the gun.

I have only seen the thumb released ones
View Quote
Oh sorry. No my holster is the ALS that releases by the thumb. Nothing by the middle finger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top