Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2006 11:40:19 AM EDT
I'm not totally inexperienced using AKs (zero experience modding, however), I just can't keep all the name variations straight between all the configs and countries.  I also have a problem remembering all the terminology straight.  Thusly, it's hard for me to effectively search, which I've tried.  I found a milled Arsenal with 90 degree gas system that has a thumbhole stock and a pinned fishgill break.  It's a great shape.  

I was wondering if I could add a standard stock, or preferably a folder (from ACE maybe) like the Arsenal folders?

If I were able to add the folder, would it have a ridiculous about of trunion(???) sticking out of the rear?  

Also, what's a good price for one of these?  It is 7.62.

Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:30:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:58:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes the trunnion will stick out, ACE doesn't make a great sidefolder unless you want one that loosens as you shoot, some guys love em', I think they suck. I wouldn't pay more than $400 for the rifle and you can't add the ACE stock until you have five US parts. You already know these answers.  
Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top