Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 9:33:14 PM EDT
I am about to be a new AK owner, and I wanted to post my fantastic experience with a company.  All too often we hear negatives and bad experiences with one company or another and  rarely the positives.  

While I am quite experienced with ARs, AKs are another world.  When shopping for an AK, I sent out multipe e-mails to many vendors.  Mike at East Coast Firearms took the time to reply in depth to my questions and concerns.  I have never purchased a rifle sight unseen, and was very nervous about the process.  Mike put my worries at ease, explaining to me that he is looking for a customer for life and not just a single sale.  

Throughout the whole purchase process, Mike was attentative to my needs and quick to respond to my questions.  Things could not have been smoother, and I just wanted to pass the word out to you guys.  I respect your opinions, and am confident that  you will have the same experience with this company  as I have.

BTW, they were cheaper than the competition as well!

TxGunner
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:47:44 AM EDT
[#1]
+1

Mike is an excellent guy to deal with. I just purchased a vector underfolder from east coast and this is one of the smoothest internet transactions I have ever been a part of. Will do buisness there again.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 10:55:46 PM EDT
[#2]
www.eastcoastfirearms.com/

I had a great experience with East Cost Firearms as well.  Mike spent 3 days answering my questions about the Vector product.  All of his replies were prompt!
Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top