Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2018 7:26:50 PM EDT
I'm changing somethings on one of my AKs Norinco Mak90 and I have been looking at Arsenals polymer stock  Warsaw, and intermediate lenghts.
I know that the warsaw lenght is 9.25 inches long does someone know the lenght of intermediate lenght.
Midway USA has both and some reviews were not to positive with others very good is there anyone here with that might have one that might want give thier opinio on Aesenals stocks.
Is there any better polymer stocks for the AK that Im not aware of.
Thanks in Advance for your help
JG10mm
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 2:02:35 PM EDT
[#1]
You are in luck. I have all 3 types of stocks.

The Warsaw is like you say, 9.25" long.

The Arsenal polymer stock on my SAM7R-61 is exactly 10" long. This is the "intermediate" length. I also have a NATO stock and it is 10.5" long to let you know the difference.

I am happy with the performance of my Arsenal factory stock. Just going to switch it out to the NATO length as I am incredibly tall (6'8") with real long arms. Most guys I hear really like the intermediate length.

Hope this helps...
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 10:08:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got a SAM7R with the intermediate polymer stock and after firing 2100 rounds through it, almost all of them standing offhand, I'm extremely pleased with it.
Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top