User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2006 1:43:08 PM EDT
What are they worth to you guys?

I've found them in excellent condition from Centerfire for $19.97 each
Used for $14.97 each at Centerfire.

And 4 used in a pouch(which looks east german?) for 49.97~centerfire.

I know someone selling Brand New for about 30.00 each.

I could get 8 x $25.00 for a total of $206.00 for 8 excellent Yugo Mags.

Sound Good?

Wondering before I buy.

I'm all about the AK~not the money....but I'd like to know others are the same here too.

TIA

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 11:51:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Why not just order the followers for $3.50 each and make the 30's or any AK magazine a Yugo BHO magazine?  Why spend all that money when it's just the follower that does the BHO part of it.  See this thread:

Make your own BHO magazines

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 1:17:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I have purchased some of the Yugo mags from Centerfire Systems. The ones they say that are in "Excellent Condition" are just that. Well worth the $17.97 (price for two or more) I paid for them. I bought some of the cheaper used ones and they are definitely not as nice. They have a lot of surface rust and/or some minor pitting. I cleaned them up as best I could and painted them. They turned out pretty good. I found that it was worth it to spend the extra $5 and get the "Excellent Condition" mags though.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:02:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Seems all that Centerfire has are the "very good" ones now for 26.95.......

unless I'm not looking right.
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top