Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2006 12:59:54 PM EDT
M76 Parts Kit Matching ....Important Please pass along to other sites

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe you can pass this thread to other sites.

A while back we offered the use of the website for a guy that went buy Krommetall to get information on the M76 parts kits, serialized parts to help match the parts as we were under the impression that the M76 mounts may match up with certain kits, as the gun parts do match.

We never heard anything more about it so I e-mailed this guy and nothing back, how surprising. Then it came to my decision not to continue this, so now the inofrmation will come directly to us through the site instead of his e-mail link on our site.

So this is what I would like for you to do, if you bought the ORF M76, a M76 rifle kit not completed, or you are buying one to build. Then do this.....

E-mail us your scope mount serial number and your first name and state...I will begin to attempt to match these for all of you. If we find a match then you can get in touch with that person and swap out mounts until we have completed as many as we can. The mount is the part that does not match on most of these.

send your e-mail through www.p-a-distributing.com click on M76 parts and e-mail the serial number with the above info. Hopefully we can help all of you out.

Please put this up on as many places as you wish and hopefully we can get everyone matched up.

Thank you to all of you!
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top