Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 4:10:11 PM EDT
so i keep hearing ppl say u can get non corrosive sks ammo for about 10 cents per. round and locally its about 30 cents and the online stuff that i can find is about 17 (thats including shipping)  but is always out of stock so basically if u buy ur ammo online who do u buy it from and whats ur favorite brand
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:26:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I got five cases of Wolf fmj from Sportsmans Guide for under $100 a case (1000 rds.) shipped. But that included club member discounts and coupons. Become a "fat wallet" member and you can get another 6% off at SG. I just found out about that last week so I signed up there.
I had to wait almost two months for the ammo to come in. Backordered. But it was worth the wait. Don't have to pay $3.99 a box for Wolf at the local Pawn & Gun shop anymore! (They're  the only ones with Wolf in stock at all locally! Next cheapest ammo is some very good grade PMC at the range for $7.50 a box of 20. That's a good price for PMC, but more than I care to spend to blow holes in paper targets! Best to get on SG's backorder list!)
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:46:47 AM EDT
[#2]
3.99? that would b a bargain around here i jus paid 5.99 for 20rnds cuz i jus wanted to test it (i jus got it)
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:37:28 PM EDT
[#3]
www.aimsurplus.com i got 10 700round spam cans for a good price i belive it was 69 or 79 per 700 rounds free shipping and its not corrosive
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top