Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2021 12:03:26 PM EDT
If you are looking for someone to do a trigger job on your SKS, I'd recommend Tom Prince at Kivaari's Little Armory.

Link:  Kivaari's Little Armory - SKS triggers

I have no connection or financial benefit from my recommendation, but Tom recently did a trigger job on my Norinco SKS and WOW!  Much smoother and noticeably lighter trigger pull.  And it still goes BANG every time!
You can't expect it to feel like a high-dollar aftermarket trigger  (which, to my knowledge, are not available for the SKS), but it's much, much better than the original.  Very satisfied with the results.    
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 12:18:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I need to send him a couple. Been hearing about him for years.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 12:41:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Tom did an SKS trigger job for me about a year ago. Turned out great and he was extremely easy to deal with.Fast turnaround time. I highly recommend Kivaari .
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 10:24:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Him and Murray have been the best SKS gunsmith wizards for many, many years.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 2:57:09 PM EDT
[#4]
He did my trigger around 5 years ago, and it been great ever since.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 3:10:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I’ve heard that a good military trigger should feel like a carrot breaking, I’ve always said that my SKS’s trigger felt more like mashed potatoes.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 1:52:14 PM EDT
[#6]
When I get an SKS the 1st thing I do is send the trigger group to Tom
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top