Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2003 4:32:28 AM EDT
Hey guys, I am seriously considering having a Krinkov built.  What caliber would be the best to have this in?  Are there any advantages in the side folding stock? (besides of course the "OH SHIT WHAT IS THAT??" factor) What countries reciever should I use?  What company would be the best to send it to? How much will it cost me? Finally, how long should I expect for it to be completed? Thanks yall, I really appreciate the help in advance.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 12:30:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Congratulations on your decision to pursue a Krinkov.

There are a multitude of options to put a Krinkov together......

Preban or Postban?

Preban requires a donor receiver and a parts kit.  This will allow you to go with a side/underfolder, flash hider, etc.

Postban requires a virgin receiver (your choice) and a parts kit.

How much will it cost???? Hmmmmmm.....probably close to $1000 when it's all said and done.

How long will you wait????  No more than three months!!!
KF
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:47:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a pre ban Norinco .223 underfolder that I was considering donating to the project, the only thing is I would prefer a side folder. What ak would I need to have one in that configuration and about how much will it run me? Another primary point is caliber, I am switching back and forth betwen the 5.56 and the 5.45. Are there even any pre ban 5.45 ak's? If not then that decides the question but if so then which caliber would you suggest. Also which builder do you think does the highest quality of work for the price.
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top