Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2006 9:18:04 AM EDT
So- Where & when  will the VEPRS be here?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:29:07 AM EDT
[#1]
When Robinson Armament gets thier head out of thier ass.

I've got one, but I need a couple more.

I have no interest in thier XCR though.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:32:54 AM EDT
[#2]
The RA site said something about Molot being sidetracked by a "military contract", which pushed up the Jan-Feb 2006 availability date they had been mentioning initially during the 3rd and early 4th quarters of 2005.

Seems to coincide with the sudden dearth of Russian caliber Wolf ammo here in the US..... inquiring minds wonder.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:58:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got one in 308 if you want it.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:25:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Probably Venusualan contract.  Russia are to sell 200K work of AK to Chavez...
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:32:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Or to the Iraqi "insurgency".
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:21:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Iszmash (siaga) acquired Molot (Vepr) in a petent lawsuit....But the major reason that its taking so long to get the guns in is Robinson blew alltheir money on the XCR and was WAY late paying the russians for the last rifles....Now they are on a Cash up front basis.....the next shipment of VEPRs are supposed to be here around the end of july....But dont hold your breath... What kind of VEPR are you looking model/calibre? There are a couple on the various Equipment exchanges around the web.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:56:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I think AK ahould be in 7.62x39.  And that is where the problem is.  VEPR in .308 can be had fairely easily, but in russian round..... damn....  and if I run into one people absolutely refuse to disassemble it and send it to Cali...
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:09:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I think AK ahould be in 7.62x39.  And that is where the problem is.  VEPR in .308 can be had fairely easily, but in russian round..... damn....  and if I run into one people absolutely refuse to disassemble it and send it to Cali...

Can we get that in a legible format?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:00:57 PM EDT
[#9]
I've been looking for a .223 VEPR II, even posted on the EE, and haven't had any luck. All of them delayed 'til July? I may have to start looking for something else, I want to replace my SKS sooner than that.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top