Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2005 5:11:58 PM EDT
did they put it on or is it from R.O.?

http://www.impactguns.com/store/VPR2001120055.html
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 9:58:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I shop their and I would say 99.9% it is from Robinson. Before you oreder it call and actualy ask if it is in stock and if not how long will it take. Things on their web page I have found are not always in stock when it says they are. On a side note when I picked up my 10mm the other week I wanted to shoot it at their range then so they took it apart and cleaned it for me so I thought that was neat since I have never had that happen before.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:53:53 AM EDT
[#2]
couldn't get through to impact but robarm says that's not possible because they still don't have a folder.  

they also say my K 7.62 will be in my hands today or tomorrow.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:16:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:34:12 AM EDT
[#4]
You an use the ACE stuff and set it up on your rifle witha little fitting on the reviever block. I can not believe they have not came out with the folder yet since they have been working on them forever and a day. How hard can it be?
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top