Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2004 4:56:38 PM EDT
Thinking about some changes to a Vepr. Here are some of the things i have come up with. I asked Robinson if the bottom holes to the hand guard could support anything. They said originally they were to hold a heat shield but never put one in. Plan on looking at that soon to see if a rail could be attached.  The new folding stock for the Vepr looks very nice. Interested in knowing how much it will cost. ACE has a  HK type front sight that will fit the siaga. (104CS E $ 64.95) and a rear peep sight. In combination with a Smith Enterprise VORTEX flash hider (45 day delay to build anything new at present) and the Vepr K will start to look like an HK.  Any ideas you folks may have would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:38:33 PM EDT
[#1]
An AK look like an HK?  Not by a long shot.  It will start looking like a Galil or Valmet though, which is where I'm headed with mine when I get a Saiga.

Instead of Robarm's folding stock, why not cut a a peice of wood to fit flush with the receiver and buy an Ace AKFX stock and folding hinge and just attach it to the wood?  Paint the wood black if you like.  This setup should land you under $200 with a bit of room to breath and look almost identical to the Robarm setup without shelling out $300.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:41:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Robarm folding stock for the vepr should come in at around $200
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top