Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2006 12:54:06 PM EDT
I'm tryin to make it look like a true Romy AKM clone. All I need is one of those leather slings, thread the barrel, and put a bayo lug on it. I love the drum.

Sorry about the size of the pic....
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:28:24 AM EDT
[#1]
sweet .......man thats cool
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:18:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Good job. You'll have to finish your bolt carrier to make it authentic, though.

Oh, and I will have more of those Romy leather slings soon! Hopefully by the end of next week.

ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=123&t=332325

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:28:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Good job. You'll have to finish your bolt carrier to make it authentic, though.

Oh, and I will have more of those Romy leather slings soon! Hopefully by the end of next week.

ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=123&t=332325

Damnit you got me...
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:34:16 AM EDT
[#4]
who do you get to thread the barrel and install a bayo lug?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 12:10:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I do it myself by renting a threader, then I buy a bayo lug installation kit. If AtLarge still has them.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:51:32 PM EDT
[#6]
that drum makes it look like a tommy gun.  a rommy gun maybe?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:32:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't forget the red pistol grip for that finishing touch. I have the FAL style grip for function but I keep that original Romy with my parts in case I ever want to go back. This one is a SAR 1 with Romanian furniture, side folder. I had the muzzle threaded and the gas block replaced with an original. I guess it's a restoration. The guts are G2. The fishish is envirotech over park.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/hillmillenia/openfolder.jpg
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top