Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2006 4:44:55 AM EDT
Got a Red side folder last week. Brand new but no box . Came with the 3 poly mags and some steel core. Really like the lockup of the stock . Doesnt wobble like my Chinese underfolders.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:56:24 AM EDT
[#1]
awsome rifle.... i have a full stock version with underfolding bayo
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:18:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah my friends say I'm turning Chinese .

My 5th Chinese Ak .

NDM86
Poly Double Underfolder
Norinco 84s
Poly Side Folder
Norinco Nhm91

Love the Poly and Norinco Ak's .  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:12:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Great looking rifle. Congrats.

I'm biased because I have one exactly like it.

Is it mark as a Keng's Firearms Specialty (KFS) import.

You should have also the owner's manual, if you don't try if you could get one from KFS.

You got me beat, I only have 3 Poly Techs AK and a Poly SKS.

AKS-762 wood stock with folding bayonet
AKS-762 red plastic stock side folder
AKS-762 (rare) wood stock with long side fold stock
SKS wood stock with folding bayonet

Some of my AKs are in the picture thread of this board.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:47:38 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Great looking rifle. Congrats.

I'm biased because I have one exactly like it.

Is it mark as a Keng's Firearms Specialty (KFS) import.

You should have also the owner's manual, if you don't try if you could get one from KFS.

You got me beat, I only have 3 Poly Techs AK and a Poly SKS.

AKS-762 wood stock with folding bayonet
AKS-762 red plastic stock side folder
AKS-762 (rare) wood stock with long side fold stock
SKS wood stock with folding bayonet

Some of my AKs are in the picture thread of this board.

Yes its a Kengs Import.

You got some nice Ak's :)
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:56:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I hate you.....LOL........ok now what was the damage. If you show you have to tell
Ive thinned my preban Chinese down in the last year..wish I had them all back...Ive still got a PolyTech 762S, Norinco 84S and 2 Norinco Paratroopers SKSs...one that takes AK mags and one regular...photos in the Chinese section........
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:18:23 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I hate you.....LOL........ok now what was the damage. If you show you have to tell
Ive thinned my preban Chinese down in the last year..wish I had them all back...Ive still got a PolyTech 762S, Norinco 84S and 2 Norinco Paratroopers SKSs...one that takes AK mags and one regular...photos in the Chinese section........

Poly set me back $950 . Seller threw in some Norinco steelcore as well. Everything came with it except the manual and box.

Seeing some of the prices people here and elswhere are charging I think I did okay.  

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:25:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Bought the exact rifle with box and accessories in Denver last year for $850.00 you did alright.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:27:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Not bad at all  Congrats!

The red bakelite has always been one  of my favorites.

LB
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:46:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Mine's the same and imported by KFS, only came with one mag though.  It was manufactured by Factory 386 and the finish is the best i've seen on an AK that I have come across.   I'm happy with it, although it set me back over $1,000http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e100/oxyman/Picture142.jpg
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top