Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/26/2003 9:16:03 PM EDT
I just aquired a Norinco MAK 90.  It is a Bush hole stock.  It looks like it was origionally to be a folder, but was thumbholed.  It has the following markings.

LABANU INC
RNKNKMA N.Y.
7.62X39 MM
MAK90 SPORTER
MADE IN CHINA
BY NORINCO

I know the parts count issues as I have a Saiga AK 103 conversion.  How would you customize it if it were yours.  Please post Pics of cool guns.

Regards, Jon
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 12:11:09 AM EDT
[#1]
 Chop it!!!!!!!!!!!

Cut the barrel back to legal length with your choice of muzzle attachment.

Get a front sight from ACE that fits onto the gas block, and weld an HK drum sight to your top cover for a longer sight radius.

get a receiver block from ACE also, and one of their skeleton stocks and you are done!

Send me your Email address, and I will send you a pic of mine done like that and you will see what I am talking about.

Chuck
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 5:33:24 AM EDT
[#2]
this is what i did with a mak90              
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 6:15:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 9:10:38 AM EDT
[#4]
The trigger is sweet, so do I want an US FCG or What I thought would be good was the following.

underfolder welded open.
US disconector
US gas Piston
US front grip
US pistol Grip
US hammer

or

US FSE stock
US disconector
US pistol grip
US disconector
US front grip

What ya think?
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top