Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 6:32:22 AM EDT
This is my first posting on the darkside!  I have a simple question, I read on another site that AK's with milled receivers do not ususally suffer from trigger slap.  Is this true?  I'm looking at buying either an ARSENAL Inc. SA M-7A1 or a SA M-5 and would like to avoid this problem if I could.  Thanks All!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 3:44:28 PM EDT
[#1]
trigger slap is caused by a poorly designed fire control group. ive never heard of anyone having any trouble like this with their Arsenal rifles, but i dont really think the type of reciever makes any difference.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:43:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Good to know, thanks!  I've spent most of my time on the ar15 side, and am just beginning trying to learn about the ak-47.  Needless to say it is a little more complex than the black rifle!    
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:50:44 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
This is my first posting on the darkside!  I have a simple question, I read on another site that AK's with milled receivers do not ususally suffer from trigger slap.  Is this true?  I'm looking at buying either an ARSENAL Inc. SA M-7A1 or a SA M-5 and would like to avoid this problem if I could.  Thanks All!

Trigger slap only happens in garbage built by cavemen with rocks at Century.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:23:38 AM EDT
[#4]

Trigger slap only happens in garbage built by cavemen with rocks at Century.

Well I don't know about that.
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=85202
I have read of a few Arsenal  SLR-105 rifles with trigger slap.
Arsenal would fix any problems.
My SAM7 trigger is nice and smooth.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top