Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 4:53:12 PM EDT
I picked up SLR-105R last summer. Lately I have been noticing the Trigger Slap getting worse. Other than changing the trigger group, is there a way to fix this problem?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:46:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I am curious as to what your trigger group looks like. I had trigger slap on my slr-105 from the beginning and had to get a replacement trigger group from Arsenal. You also have to be a bit persistent with arsenal to get the fix done. Also I have tried a tapco G2 group and it also gets rid of the trigger slap. The only issue with the tapco fcg is the hammer rides the bolt carrier with more friction.  The hammer will hold the bolt carrier back if you cycle the action slowly.

DT
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:06:25 PM EDT
[#2]
It looks very much like the G2 group. The one thing that I had problems with was the spring stell wire that holds the trigger and hammer retaining spring. I bent it taking it out and had to order one from tapco. I did call arsenal and they put me on hold then said that they would have a supervisor call me back. I didn't hold my breath and you guessed it, no call.  
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top