Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2006 11:14:14 AM EDT
Hi Guys , I started the previous thread about  trigger slap in my SLR105 . I replaced the fcg with another but want a replacement for the original .

Talked to Arsenal today on the phone . They want the entire rifle shipped to them to fix the problem .

I pay shipping both ways !!!!!!

Dont they just need the fcg ?

Need some info from others who have dealt with the same problem.  
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:21:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Sell the piece of crap and don't buy another one.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:25:03 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Sell the piece of crap and don't buy another one.

HEY there is only so many times I can apologize for you loosing your finger.

At least you still have the other one :)

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:25:11 PM EDT
[#3]
My Arsenal is fixing to have the fcg replaced as well. Damn sometimes you wonder if it's not better to go with one of the top tier AK builders if Arsenal wants to play that game. hinking.gif
Misc
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:19:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I sent in my FCG. They wanted me to send in the rifle but did agree to take just the FCG after a bit of "discussion" with them. It still took about a month to get the replacement parts after I sent in the FCG group.  The new parts work great so it was worth the wait.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:04:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info and your experiences dntama .

I will be hounding them as this is something they need to take care of .  

Right now its sporting a GC sh fcg and is okay but they should be more willing to take care of customer problems. I will be very hesitant to deal with them again as customer service at Arsenal is very poor.

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top