[#1]
Link Posted: 5/6/2005 7:03:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks good. I love milled AK's.
Link Posted: 5/7/2005 11:13:05 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Lookin' good!  

It appears you're just about ready for the F.E.Z.  

img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/Tim_Orrock/ZOMBIE.gif

Oh, I'm Ready!
Link Posted: 5/10/2005 7:01:06 PM EDT
[#4]
What kind of mount do you have on the AK? I have a SLR-95 and was wanting to put a scope on it but I don't see anyway to put a side mount on it?? Any suggestions and source?

thanks,
fisherman

Link Posted: 5/11/2005 7:17:22 AM EDT
[#5]
My SLR came with a side mount attached on the left hand side of the receiver. You can buy one for $15-20 and install it yourself or send it to someone that can. Do you have any pics of the other side of your receiver...
Link Posted: 5/16/2005 5:09:26 PM EDT
[#6]
If all goes well I`m going to get a SLR-101 just like yours this coming weekend.
How accurate is your rifle? Very nice looking by the way, I really like the scope.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 10:39:16 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If all goes well I`m going to get a SLR-101 just like yours this coming weekend.
How accurate is your rifle? Very nice looking by the way, I really like the scope.

Awesome... The rifle is accurate as far as an AK. The scope I really like it but its on the heavy side at 1.5 pounds, although it evens out when you can use the iron sights at the same time.
Post pics if you do buy the SLR
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:48:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, I did manage to pick up my SLR-101 today.
It looks just like yours except no scope as of yet-will sight it in tomorrow.
I`m very impressed as far as the fit and finish, no buggered screw heads and the rifle was very clean, no residue from the factory test firing. Really appears the manufacturer has pride in their product.
Very happy so far.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 10:05:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Have to follow up with a range report:

Using Wolf 122gr. FMJ and Silver Bear 122gr. FMJ Match at 50 and 100 yards-
Targets at either distance were 100 yard military bulls w/ 6" diameter aiming black and shooting off a sandbagged benchrest.

Start at 50 yards to roughly set windage and elevation and 1st shot 6" low and 6" left of point of aim. Slowly walked the shots into the aiming black in 3 shot groups slow fire-best group at 50 yards was with the Wolf with 3 shots able to cover with a quarter.

Moved to 100 yards and am able to easily keep all rounds fired in the 6" aiming black-out of 40 rounds fired at 100 yards had three not in the black that I called after jerking the trigger.

This rifle holds about 4 MOA at 100 yards-the only problems are the iron sights and my eyes and the trigger is a little rough-I`m sure that will smooth up with use.

The Wolf and the Silver Bear both shot to the exact point of aim.
Function was perfect with either-it was alot of trouble to finally get a really nice AK but after shooting it today it was all worth it-
Hats off to Arsenal for a great rifle!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 10:39:34 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm sad to announce but this rifle is up for sale on the EE forums.

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=122&t=274299&page=1
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top