Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/20/2006 9:53:08 AM EDT
Any one know if it's possible to put a chinese trigger group on a romanian sar-1?
Of course compliance parts aside(already took care of that). would a chinese fire control group work....hammer, hammer spring, sear, trigger.......double hook.
The reciver is already cut for a double hook trigger.
I tried the redstar arms triggers, great but have to adjust them......also have tried the g-2 double hook....lot of pre-travel......Love the feel of the chinese groups.....Doable?
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 10:34:56 AM EDT
[#1]
they should all be the same and as long as your 922R compliant and dont have the third hole you are fine.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 8:34:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply legonas, poly tech is not sure if the trigger group is interchangeable?
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 8:47:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I dont see why it would not work since you modified your receiver for double hook but I cant say 100% that it would work. I have a single hook G2 trigger in my Maadi and it's pretty short and crisp pull. I prefer it over the double hook G2 I have in my milled ak.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top