Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2006 11:23:55 PM EDT
THIS! Happened. Does it really mean that I have a totally halfazz'd AK. I did some fiddling with the zero and it will hit, but then it does it's own damn thing.
25yd zero with the same 300yd zero target as Unkie Sam uses. The size is comprable.

It ain't the adjustments. Is it really the sight picture or is this the best an AK can do?
Or...is it.....ready......because I use Wolf ammo? Please don't say this because Wolf is ok and I don't wanna spend drinkin' money on really really good ammo.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/DanielJ/Picture067.jpg
Oh yeah, I'm good with an M4. It shoots TOTALLY in the target.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 11:33:04 PM EDT
[#1]
What was the distance?  Hopefully not 25yds...  

If it was 50-100yds, it could just be that you're shooting Wolf in an AK.  However, I would hope even with Wolf and a Romanian WASR that I could do better than that at 50yds.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 1:31:33 AM EDT
[#2]
25 y d s...
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 3:44:24 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
25 y d s...

First check to make sure the barrel is all there...If ok, practice...
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 5:43:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 5:48:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Do you have a muzzle attachment?  If so, check the alignment.  10 years ago, I had an SKS with a pinned muzzle brake that was misaligned and my accuracy was similar to yours.  It would just brush the bullet as it exited the muzzle.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 6:12:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 1:15:44 PM EDT
[#7]
"Did number 3 go on vacation to mother Russia?"

LOL - good stuff.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top