Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 10:38:11 AM EDT
Well a guy I know is trying to get rid of all his guns, one being an AK.  Hes selling it for $100 says its russian with a 90round drum but before I bought it I told him I needed to check it out.  I was wondering if someone could link me a page with factory codes and stamps  so I can make sure it is what he says it is.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 11:11:38 AM EDT
[#1]
For $100, I don't think I'd care where it was made. You might want to check the sub-sections by country down below to see if they have listings. I know in the Chinese section they do. If I were in your shoes, I'd buy it for $100, and anything else he may have that's AK related, and then worry about IDing it. Just my thoughts.  
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 2:48:47 PM EDT
[#2]
its total crap, dont buy it.

can i have his phone #?    ..so i can tell him what a rip off it is...
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:08:06 PM EDT
[#3]
My rule is that I buy most any firearm offered to me for $100 or less.  
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:54:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Well he wanted $400 when he got here but the guy knows jack shit about fire arms he got the gun in trade for work he was doing for a guy who couldnt pay him. It was a Romanian model with a shitty 9 dollar butt stock and  split furniture on the front...it had no bayonett or cleaning rod but he did have a 75 round drum with it.  I talked him down to $200 I just have to find the money for it.  I am currently paying on an XD45 and i just bought a Norinco SKS.  So it may be a bit of a scrape if I do get it.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top