Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 8:36:55 AM EDT
After buying three AKs in the last year, I STILL have an overwhelming desire to place an order for a Polish underfolder kit (already have one built), a couple Romanian kits (one with the vertical foregrip handguard, one without), and a dozen mags for each.  I've already got FOUR AKs, and don't need another, but I feel if I don't get them now, the "window of opportunity" will close forever!  

I'm trying to justify another Polish underfolder, JUST so I can have one with original wood handguards, and one with a bakelite set!  (I already have the bakelite set)

I'm sick, I tell you, SICK!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:11:45 AM EDT
[#1]
you sick ?
 SBR krink will cure your sick . AK collection can't complete with out one
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:12:44 AM EDT
[#2]
go for it .................you cant spend your money when your dead, enjoy your money now......leave nothing for your kids to inherit spend it all on guns & ammo
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:15:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
go for it .................you cant spend your money when your dead, enjoy your money now......leave nothing for your kids to inherit spend it all on guns & ammohr

Much like my father did. I don't blame him for a second.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:27:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
you sick ?
 SBR krink will cure your sick . AK collection can't complete with out one

Unfortunately (luckily for my wallet), I have tried to get a CLEO sign-off and I got a short note back stating "The Chief does not sign requests of this nature for anyone."

No suppressors or SBRs for me until I move...
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:31:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Just a thought..

If your CLEO is a Chief, why can't you go to the Sherrif for a sign off.

My chief will not sign for SBRs or suppressors...But the Sherrif did

Check into it..it might be worth it
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:56:15 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Just a thought..

If your CLEO is a Chief, why can't you go to the Sherrif for a sign off.

My chief will not sign for SBRs or suppressors...But the Sherrif did

Check into it..it might be worth it

My Sherrif is the liberal democrat Lupe Valdez in Dallas County.  It's just a sick joke, really....  What has happened to Texas...  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top