Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 4:37:06 PM EDT
No not gunsnet.  The board where a lot of the folks from here went.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:40:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Those we don't speak of?

akforum.net
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:41:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you talking about " AKForum.Net"?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:54:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
No not gunsnet.  The board where a lot of the folks from here went.

Why did they leave?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:57:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:36:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Is that why it seems a little slow over here.  Too many sites not enough time
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:45:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I wouldnt say slow.....its only been online about a month.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:52:28 PM EDT
[#8]
huh?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:27:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Huh?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:28:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Huh?

+1
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:37:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Anyone have a link to "the other AK board"?

The evil that must not be named ...

The AK Forum
It's a great Site and it's "FREE". It was setup by guys who got tired of the other boards taking our money and then treating us all like second class citizens because we choose the AK over the AR ...
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:16:05 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm not picking one over the other, I like both.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:01:12 AM EDT
[#13]
I like here, I like there.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:16:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Thanks for the link. I like their moto.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:35:23 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
www.akforum.net
www.akfiles.com
www.gunco.net

Thank you very much "AKforum.net" that's it!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:46:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:59:44 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Get both!

I did.  or I do.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:03:11 AM EDT
[#18]
I like it over there.  You can still get a straight, troll free response to questions asked in the technical forums.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:40:40 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Anyone have a link to "the other AK board"?

The evil that must not be named ...

The AK Forum
It's a great Site and it's "FREE". It was setup by guys who got tired of the other boards taking our money and then treating us all like second class citizens because we choose the AK over the AR ...

It's a great Site and it's "FREE". I will agree with that. Very good people over there. A few yougins, but alot of old timer with alot of experiance.  But I seriously don't think it had anything to do with someone owning an AR vs AK.... The guys just wanted an All AK dedicated site. They got a good one started. Im a member there also.  There's BS er's over here and there's BS er's over there. That can be said for any site. Just try to over look the kiddies and get along with eveybody.  WarDawg
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:56:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Well put WarDawg. Nobody's older than old Hozer ( mebe CampyBob hehe.)
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:40:32 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Just try to over look the kiddies and get along with eveybody.  WarDawg

Im sorry WarDawg for being under 25, Im so sorry! Should I turn in my membership card now? Or will you just overlook this post because Im a youngin?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:44:06 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Im sorry WarDawg for being under 25, Im so sorry! Should I turn in my membership card now? Or will you just overlook this post because Im a youngin?

I am sorry, but you will have to turn in your membership card.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:55:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Eat VEPR

eta: Or I could vote for liberals for the rest of my life. I hope to be a registed voter for another 60 years.

Be careful how you treat kids, some dumb SOBs could really alienate a kid and turn him over to the real "dark side" of liberalism. *shudders*
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:09:08 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You don't need to appologise.  Im sorry you took it that way. I don't think we ever met. Im WarDawg. Nice to met you. Being a kiddie really has nothing to do with age.  I don't think I mention age. It's really how you conduct yourself and thought process. Like trying to Help out others and give Room to other peoples Opinion and other peoples experiance. Knowing when to just not post a commint about something being posted and when to post but in a way that it wouldn't be a Troll responce. It really has nothing to with age. I say again, Im sorry you felt I was attcking you being  youthful. WarDawg ( Semper Primus )
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:15:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Yup, nothin' wrong with bein' a youngwippersnapper.[Hozer]Sonny, get ma cane![Hozer].
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:28:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Absolutely there is nothing wrong with being young.  The guys who bother me are the ones that act like kids, not the young guys.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:04:29 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Absolutely there is nothing wrong with being young.  The guys who bother me are the ones that act like kids, not the young guys.

Thank you Dale. Thats what I meant to say . " We all was young once. " WD
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:09:19 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You don't need to appologise.  Im sorry you took it that way. I don't think we ever met. Im WarDawg. Nice to met you. Being a kiddie really has nothing to do with age.  I don't think I mention age. It's really how you conduct yourself and thought process. Like trying to Help out others and give Room to other peoples Opinion and other peoples experiance. Knowing when to just not post a commint about something being posted and when to post but in a way that it wouldn't be a Troll responce. It really has nothing to with age. I say again, Im sorry you felt I was attcking you being  youthful. WarDawg ( Semper Primus )

Thanks buddy!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:16:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:50:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top