Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 10:15:00 PM EDT
Searh the web high and low can't seem to find them. Want to put it on an slr105 .If you guys know where to get'em let me know.
PS I have checked gunbroker with varying searches and it seems noone is selling them.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:28:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:43:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow thanks. Now the next question is will these fit a stamped slr105?  I seen a few pics of them on a 105 but not sure if these are the exact same ones.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:00:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes they will fit the SLR105.  Post pictures when you get the stock mounted!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:40:24 PM EDT
[#4]
This is my SLR with the stock.

I have an extra one that has never even been drilled for the mounting holes. IM me if you are interested in purchasing it off me.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:41:21 PM EDT
[#5]
There are two versions that RPB sold.  The original was aluminum, and quite tough.  The later one was plastic from what I heard.

take care,
Tec
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:17:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Where can you get ones that actually fold?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:28:37 PM EDT
[#7]
The plastic one that I have now is great, sturdy and strong and have gone 1000 rounds in my 5.45.  The Aluminum ones screws would strip out after a few rounds.  I've had two.  I don't know if they were bad batches or something, but it wasn't a good experience...
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:30:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

The hardware itself can be found on the EE or via sellers like ruseller.  Your receiver will have to be modified however.  Get your wallet ready for the pain...
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:48:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Lxpony, check your IM. Also post here if you recieved it or not as I don't check my IM's to often.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:51:43 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Real Com-bloc ones can be had at www.k-var.com sometimes.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:27:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The plastic one that I have now is great, sturdy and strong and have gone 1000 rounds in my 5.45.  The Aluminum ones screws would strip out after a few rounds.  I've had two.  I don't know if they were bad batches or something, but it wasn't a good experience...

My AK-74 wore one of the aluminum RPB stocks for a couple years, and the stock now resides on my Saiga-12. Even under 12-gauge recoil, I've never had a problem with the screws stripping or backing out.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:42:31 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My AK-74 wore one of the aluminum RPB stocks for a couple years, and the stock now resides on my Saiga-12. Even under 12-gauge recoil, I've never had a problem with the screws stripping or backing out.

Ditto.  My aluminum version is still rocking with no signs of wear.  The tang end is a solid block of milled aluminum, so I don't see how it could strip out with a correctly sized machine screw...it just ain't gonna happen.  FSE went with plastic due to cost.

take care,
Tec
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:23:08 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Lxpony, check your IM. Also post here if you recieved it or not as I don't check my IM's to often.

response sent
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:49:31 PM EDT
[#14]
PLsease check IM again arfcom deleted to quickly!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:22:30 PM EDT
[#15]
email sent per your request
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top