Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/23/2006 2:52:15 AM EDT
This rifle needs a sling but I cant quite figure out which one would look best.....what ya think?

Also, whats everyones opinon on either a reddish brown or brown pistol grip instead of this black one?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:44:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I looked for pics of my polytech double folder but no sling on it. That rifle looks nice. Reddish pistol grip sounds good too.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:26:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, definitely add a Bakelite grip.  Looks like a Polish clone, so go with a green sling.

Bud
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:34:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I recently bought a Spector MOUT sling for my underfolder AK. It works amazingly. You can easily seperate/attach the weapon and it allows the weapon to be used effectively with the stock folded.
Its a high quality sling that fits in an unobtrusive manner. I bought several other adapters so I could use this sling for a few other weapons. I personally think a single point is the best sling for a weapon with a folding/telestock and this is certainly one of the best. There are other single point manufactures and designs but I feel this was the most conducive to an underfolding AK.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:13:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yeah, definitely add a Bakelite grip.  Looks like a Polish clone, so go with a green sling.

Bud

Thanks for the advice, after looking at a few other folders thats exactly what I ordered from K-Var.  Im really glad K-Vars shipping is as high as it is........it makes me think twice about ordering all the cool stuff I want and instead I only order what I need.

Thanks again for the advice.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:33:15 AM EDT
[#5]
K-var has a tactical black sling that can be used much like a Giles sling- where you can hang the rifle in front of you for tactical purposes. I use one on my AK74
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:12:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Polish green
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top