Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2006 4:28:33 PM EDT
Captain Kirk!  Shall I have Spock make contact with the alien entity?  Awaiting your response captain!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:46:56 PM EDT
[#1]
you should call them direct!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 8:29:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Yes captain!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:16:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks for that tip captain.  

Wow. Nice way to introduce yourself to the forum captkirk....
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:53:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Well Scotty beam me up.....kirk out!!!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:16:43 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks for that tip captain.  

Wow. Nice way to introduce yourself to the forum captkirk....

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:17:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
When are you guys going to ship?  They've been "a week out" for months now.

If it where me, I'd have to look some where else.  I didn't mind paying them a few dollars for a few smaller orders, but I wouldn't consider them for anything of more value.  I wasn't that impressed with them.   I had called them previously because only one out of the 4 mag special would fit in and out of my AK.  I had to fit the other 3.  They gave me "credit" ($10.00) to order more and so I did.  I ordered some of the more expensive Yugo mags that had a bolt stay open feature, and they where beat to hell.  The Yugo mags where far from excellent condition like she told me on the phone, and I did order the ones in excellent condition.  I learned my lesson.  I'm not even going to bother calling them anymore.  

If you order from them I hope you have better luck than I did.  They where always nice on the phone, but the products seemed to be over priced for what I recieved.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:46:58 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
When are you guys going to ship?  They've been "a week out" for months now.

If it where me, I'd have to look some where else.  I didn't mind paying them a few dollars for a few smaller orders, but I wouldn't consider them for anything of more value.  I wasn't that impressed with them.   I had called them previously because only one out of the 4 mag special would fit in and out of my AK.  I had to fit the other 3.  They gave me "credit" ($10.00) to order more and so I did.  I ordered some of the more expensive Yugo mags that had a bolt stay open feature, and they where beat to hell.  The Yugo mags where far from excellent condition like she told me on the phone, and I did order the ones in excellent condition.  I learned my lesson.  I'm not even going to bother calling them anymore.  

If you order from them I hope you have better luck than I did.  They where always nice on the phone, but the products seemed to be over priced for what I recieved.

Wow, that sucks.  Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 12:55:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Captain!  I'm attemping to establish direct contact with the entity.  I'm getting strange readings.  I will present my findings soon captain!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:27:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You should eat a dick!!! CaptJerk.

Creeper

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:32:28 PM EDT
[#10]
I think that you should call them anyway.

why all the hostility?

I have had good luck with CSI, I ordered 40 mags from them a couple months ago, they needed some attention but for 5 bucks each....I guess that's what is to be expected

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:44:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I think that you should call them anyway.

why all the hostility?

I have had good luck with CSI, I ordered 40 mags from them a couple months ago, they needed some attention but for 5 bucks each....I guess that's what is to be expected

No hostility.

I'm just giving my opinion.  I feel that there are better dealers to deal with that will give me a better value than what I've experienced with CSI.  

I didn't bother calling them because I felt that it wasn't going to be any different than the first two times I've ordered through them.  I've ordered through them 3 times and I've always gotten less than what I expected.    I'm not going to complain about this or go on any rants.  I'm just giving my experiences with this company.  You can make up your own mind about them.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:50:36 PM EDT
[#12]
OUCH!!!!!!!!  He should just pick up the phone and get the info direct. The question would be answered by now without making people believe centerfire is doing a lousy job. BTW bite me.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:25:00 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
OUCH!!!!!!!!  He should just pick up the phone and get the info direct. The question would be answered by now without making people believe centerfire is doing a lousy job. BTW bite me.

Captain!  I have made contact with the entity captain!  Estimated time of arrival approximately one week captain!  

Beam me back to earth now please.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:52:50 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Captain!  I have made contact with the entity captain!  Estimated time of arrival approximately one week captain!  

Beam me back to earth now please.

Only problem psyop is this: They have been telling everyone 1 wek for the last 4 weeks!! I think they are conspicuous in thier absence!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:59:09 AM EDT
[#15]
This is what I saw on the EE board....  Center Fire Systems shipping info on Yugo AK's

User Info     IM User     Email User     Reply     Quote  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As of today, we still do not have the bill of lading from Century which means they aren't even on the truck in route to us. I know it's frustrating. Trouble is, there's not much Centerfire can do but wait. Century shipments are notorious for showing up on the last day of a month.

With that being said, I should also mention the price of these guns are going up across the board. Last week we received notice of a substantial price increase. We are honoring the $399.97 price for all orders that were placed before the price increase. Anyone ordering these guns in the last few days has been told the price will be increasing and we will call them with the new price once we know our costs. If I had to guess on the new price, $450.00 each.

Again, let me reiterate, unless you were told when ordering that the price will be increasing, you are locked in at the $399.97 price. If you call in to cancel your order and change your mind later, you'll be subject to the new price.

Lois Luttrell
800-915-3346
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top