Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2006 5:47:56 AM EDT
Just got a sar 1 and want to put new furnature on it any suggestions??????Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:51:32 AM EDT
[#1]
what kind of furn are you looking for?

FYI it is a stamped receiver.  Not slantcut or anything silly like that.  I only say this because it took me at least a day to figure out what a stamped receiver was

not going for AR furn are you/?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:31:47 AM EDT
[#2]
K-VAR
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:10:22 AM EDT
[#3]
WWW.K-VAR or Ironwood Designs
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 10:08:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
WWW.K-VAR or Ironwood Designs

Yep. Ironwood Designs makes very nice laminated stocks, handguards and pistol grips. And they are all US made.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:30:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I just got a used wood set off the EE.  Came off a kit.  Now my SAR 1 looks "official". With all the Romy kits floating around you should be able to find a set on the cheap.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:50:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Theres a guy on Gunbroker selling polish wood stock sets ,nice stuff but pricier than
Kvar plastic  - might be overkill for a SAr though
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top