Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 4:46:43 PM EDT
Anyone know where I can find a Russian parts kit.  Sportsmans Warehouse had them but are sold out . I would like to build one for my collection.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:58:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Chwck the auction sites or the EE.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:19:04 PM EDT
[#2]
there is one on gunbroker right now, an AKM underfolder for a cool 875.00, good luck......................................
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:28:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I think Northridge has some milled kits, at least they have them listed.  Of course in my last order of the 5 items I 'bought' one had a wrong price and the other was no longer stocked, so sveat emptor...
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:52:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I was at Northridge the other day.  The milled kits are Bulgarian and the stamped kits are Romanian.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:55:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:33:51 PM EDT
[#6]
They have all dried up.. With them it was luck of the draw anyway.. Most were garbage, with a few nice ones... The nice ones now command a pretty good premium.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top