Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/5/2006 4:11:44 PM EDT
What causes it? I have a Mak90 I just put a double hook G2 set of triggers parts in and after 80 round my finger was numb. Thanks
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:59:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Should not have trigger slap with a G2.  Usually trigger slap is caused from cheap Century parts which have a tail on the sear/disconnector which can be corrected.  As seen here
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:50:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:51:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Ohhhhhhhhh, So that's why my finger was sore yesterday....
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:17:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Red Star Arms trigger will eliminate this problem.

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:37:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I never get trigger slap with the stock MAK 90 fire control group
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:50:43 AM EDT
[#6]
i have a g2 in my MAK90 but i do not have trigger slap.  hmmm.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:09:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Guys, I'm just not sure it's really the tail that causes that slap. I have an SAR2 with TERRIBLE slap, and a WASR with no slap.  The SAR2 has already had the tail removed, but the WASR has not.  Looks like the previous owner went crazy on the sar2 disconnector with a dremel trying to remove the slap and gave up in disgust and sold the rifle at an incredibly good price $245 hich
?

Maybe I just need to take some more off the bottom of the disconnector...

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top